Mississauga Sailing Club (MSC) is a not-for-profit organization that provides easy and affordable access to Lake Ontario. Since 1972, MSC has offered drysail facilities for dinghies and catamarans. Located on a protected bay at Lakefront Promenade Park, MSC provides a vibrant community of members interested in recreational and competitive sailing for the City of Mississauga.
Club facilities include:
- A three-story clubhouse, fully loaded with a rooftop patio, kitchenette, furnished lounge, library, change rooms, showers and washrooms.
- A safe and secure compound for drysail storage.
- Immediate access to a boat launch.
- Nearby beach access as an alternate launching area.
- Three safety boats used for racing and crewing events.
- Water and electrical supply in compound.
- A mast crane and three dollies.
MSC welcomes novice and experienced sailors with boats up to 21 feet in length. Boat storage must be approved by the Executive.
Off-water activities are also an important part of the club calendar. Our free race-night barbeques and regular theme parties are just the place to meet fellow sailors and to share your tall tales. In the off-season, the clubhouse hosts brunches, weekend seminars, information sessions or movie nights.